Monday, March 16, 2015

It's Green!

 Note: I wrote this on March 16, 2015, but for some weird reason, didn't publish it. So, here's s different view, this time in Spring. Things bloom and flower and it's beautiful.

What  difference a little rain at the right time makes in the desert! I've usually left the Desert View Tower by the end of February, so this my first time to see how the area blooms in early spring. It's time to take advantage of all the "weeds" and flowers because I'm sure they'll be gone in a month or so, but they're sure beautiful right now. I keep pinching myself to make sure I'm actually lucky enough to be here.


























3 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautiful!!

Yarntangler said...

We are going to have to come visit you out there one of these years!

spiritualastronomer said...

Marcie...Yes!