Monday, April 6, 2009

Bolt


Just a very short one tonight. It's been a busy day and I wanted to relax a little with a fun movie. Every week I get a code for a free movie rental from RedBox, so tonight I watched the Disney film, "Bolt." It's about a dog who's lived his life on the set of his TV series, believing he has superpowers. He and his "human," Penny get separated. The story is Bolt's trek across country to be reunited with Penny. For more summary, check out Bolt on the Internet Movie Database.

I fell in love with Rhino, the hamster in his little plastic ball, especially when he talked Bolt into letting him leave his home with an elderly lady at an RV park and take to the road to Hollywood with Bolt and Mittens, the cat, to find Penny.

Rhino: Bolt! I can be a valuable addition to your team...
Bolt: I'm listening...
Rhino: I'm lightning quick, I have razor-sharp reflexes. Wha! And I'm a master of stealth.
[laughs]
Rhino: Plus, I'll keep the cat in check.
[Mittens rolls her eyes]
Bolt: [Gets down close to Rhino's ball] The road'll be rough.
Rhino: [indicates] I have a ball.
Bolt: There's no turnin' back.
Rhino: Guess I'll have to "roll" with the punches!
["surfs" his ball]
Bolt: Easy won't be part of the equation...
Rhino: Promise?
Bolt: I gotta warn ya, going into the belly of the beast - danger at every turn.
Rhino: [getting closer] I eat danger for breakfast!
Bolt: You hungry?
Rhino: [cracks neck] Starving!

Fun stuff.

No comments: