Thank you to Yarntangler for making my blog today so easy, at least the typing part of it. The thinking took a bit longer.
EIGHT THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Seeing friends and family soon, I hope.
2. My adult daughters deciding I'm not really a horrible witch
3. Becoming a more active volunteer coordinator at A Third Place Community Center in Turley, Oklahoma
4. Paying off bills - someday
5. Enjoying my first summer in Oklahoma
6. Continuing in the drumming circle
7. Getting back into ministry
8. Taking more trips in the RV
EIGHT THINGS I WISH I COULD DO
1. Play the piano by ear instead of having to use sheet music all the time.
2. Play the dulcimer better
3. Design webpages
4. Lose weight
5. Wave a magic wand or plant a money tree to get money on demand
6. See Birdman more often (all the time?)
7. See my son and mother more often
8. Ride my bike more often
EIGHT THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Read and answered email
2. Checked blogs and Facebook
3. Balanced checking account on Quicken
4. Did laundry at laundromat
5. Read "Eco Barons"
6. Dinner/meeting with two friends from church
7. Bought tomato cages for my rapidly growing plants
8. Swept mud from the garden off the kitchen and dining room floors - exciting day, right?
EIGHT SHOWS I WATCH
1. Without a Trace
2. Cold Case
3. 60 Minutes
4. Jeopardy (when it's on here)
5. BBC comedies sometimes
I'm not a great TV watcher
EIGHT THINGS I'VE SEEN LATELY THAT ARE REALLY SWEET
1. Hummingbirds in the honeysuckle
2. My first cardinal last night
3. Everyone at A Third Place pitching in--making and sharing a meal Sunday
4. The pink carnation a friend gave me yesterday to go with the bee balm she brought over last week
5. Watching the video of the May Pole celebration at church Sunday since I wasn't there
6. The package of chocolate chips I bought the other day, as yet unopened
7. Lemon cake and granola at the ministers' cluster meeting this morning in Tulsa
8. My new storm/screen door so I can keep the front door open without creatures flying, crawling, and slithering inside the house.
Anyone else like to join this meme?